Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Have an Awesome Boy

So today is Nimbus's 6 month birthday. Wow, I can't believe he is 6months old already. He had a very exciting day today. Today was Nimbus's first conformation show. I was so nervous. My stomach was all in knots and aching. It got better tho as time got closer to show. He was the only dog in his class, so therefor he won his class. But then we went on to compete against the other dogs for Winners Dog. And what do you know, my 'bus won. He lost to a very nice bitch in best of winners, but that's ok. He earned his first point today and I can honestly say I have a pointed dog. It was nice to share this accomplishment with Kenny and Jenn. They were both there for support and I appreciate it very much. I have a lot to learn about showing, but we are having fun learning it together. I have a few pictures that I will post soon. I am very tired from all the excitement and the emotional roller coaster I was on today. I just had to post about my awesome boy. I love my 'bus!!! So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment