Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where has the time gone???

Wow, I guess I hadn't realized that it has been about two weeks since I last posted. I don't know where the time has gone. I do know that in that time my Nimbus has grown up so much. He has become some what of an escape artist, well almost any way. He thinks that when left alone in the living room it is okay to move the xpen into the kitchen. So we thought we would out smart the boy...yeah, next time remind that out smarting a sam is harder than we thought...lol...we took a bungee cord and attached the xpen to the TV stand. Well Nimbus has learned how to unhook the bungee cord from the xpen...so now I have to figure out something new for my 'bus...

I am also going shopping this weekend for a bigger wire crate. He definitely out grown the one we had and has also out grown the crate for the car so it looks like we will be starting to use the great big blue monster crate we have for the car because I do not see any point in buying a crate for him to not fit in it in a month or so.

I really need to post some pictures of him. He is such a beautiful dog. We are always getting compliments on him. He loves children and loves it when they want to pet him. We have been working very hard on walking nicely on a leash and greeting people without jumping up on them. He is learning that he gets more cookies if he sits politely than if he jumps up on them. He has also started being nicer to the cat. He loves that cat and she just does not want anything to do with him, but lately he has decided that he doesn't have rush her when he wants to see what she's up to and we have noticed that the cat is tolerating him a bit more. I have printed of the premium for his first "real" show. He will be showing up in Fort Wayne, IN on November 7, 2010; the day of his 6 month birthday. I am getting really excited to start showing him. I don't know how we will do, but I know one thing...we will have FUN.

I promise to get some pictures posted soon. Things have been very hectic around here and I hope that I can get to it before the weekend...so until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment