Sunday, August 8, 2010

Finally Home

I had a wonderful time in Cincinnati, OH at Pure Romance National Training. I left early on Thursday morning and got home Sunday evening. Well actually just a few hours ago. I was ready to be home. I don't know how many of you have spent three days in seminars and motivational speakers, but let me tell you, I feel my brain is going to explode. It was great tho. I had a wonderful time, met a lot of fabulous, awesome women, and made new friends. On that note, I am happy to be home with my family; and nothing says, "Mommy, we missed you and are glad you are home!!!!" like wet kisses from my furry children. Even Jozie gave me kisses and she never does that. I was excited to see that Nimbus was excited about my return, but saddened to see how much he had grown in the short time I was gone. Even his bark has changed. He went from having a sharp, high pitched puppy bark to having a Sammy woo woo/bark. I thought I was going to cry. I know he has had to have grown at least an inch in those four days and gained five pounds. I'm sure you think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. I just can't believe how much he has grown since Thursday morning. While I was away, Kolton worked with him doing puppy push ups. I didn't want him to think that just because I wasn't home that he would get off from having to work for at least one of his meals. Jenn was nice enough to send me a quick video of Nimbus and Potion playing. I was so excited to get that. Kenny took him on a couple of walks around the neighborhood, which was very nice of him. I knew my family would meet his basic needs, but they were wonderful and took great care of him. However, I do need to give him a bath. Apparently he and Potion were in a contest to see who could get who the grungiest. I'm sure Nimbus won because I hear he rolled Potion in poop and she had to get sprayed with cold water from the hose. Potion decided that she would just let Nimbus be pressure to stop the bleeding from her loose tooth and stain him with it. Kenny was nice enough to clean that off, however, he is still pretty gross looking, so tomorrow a bath is on the agenda. I am very glad to be home and able to spend some time with my family and my dogs. I will write more later...so until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment